<menu id="uimoo"><tt id="uimoo"></tt></menu>
  • <menu id="uimoo"><strong id="uimoo"></strong></menu>
  • EN RU KR




    Applicants must be foreign nationals in good health and obtained Master’s degree.

    1. Online Application(http://www.bilboes.com/);

    2. Notarized Master’s Degree in English or Chinese (If applicants are university students, they should provide original notarized pre-graduation certificate in English or Chinese.);

    3. Notarized Master’s degree transcripts (Chinese or English)

    4. Two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors in Chinese or English;

    5. Study Plan(not less than 800 words);

    6. Copy of Passport(Valid for one year at least) and photo(size: 3.5*4.9cm);

    7. Chinese-medium courses: HSK-4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years);

    8. English-medium courses: English proficiency certificate;

    9. Foreigner Physical Examination Form.

    Academic Calendar and Fees

    Academic Calendar

    Fall Semester: early September — mid January
    Spring Semester: late February — early July
    Summer Semester: early July — early August

    Fees (Unit:RMB/year)

    Duration4-5 years
    Registration fee400
    Housing fee(excluding electricity and internet fee)600/month/bed

    Note:?All the fees are non-refundable except Housing ?fee.

    Teaching Language

    All doctoral degree programs are taught in English or Chinese (except School of Humanities, S. S. and Law).

    Contact us

    College of International Education, HIT

    Add: ?No. 11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin 150001 P.R. China
    Tel: ?+86-451-86402455, +86-451-86412647,+86-451-86418461
    E-mail: StudyatHIT@hit.edu.cn
    Website: http://www.bilboes.com/

    [download]Physical examination record for foreigner

    [download]Study Plan

    [Link]Doctoral Degree Programs (Chinese-taught)?

    [Link]Doctoral Degree Programs (English-taught)?

    <menu id="uimoo"><tt id="uimoo"></tt></menu>
  • <menu id="uimoo"><strong id="uimoo"></strong></menu>