<menu id="uimoo"><tt id="uimoo"></tt></menu>
  • <menu id="uimoo"><strong id="uimoo"></strong></menu>
  • EN RU KR



    Registration?Notice?for International Students

    1. International student?should take “X” visa to register.

    2. International student?should register in the stated time on the Admission Notice. You should inform the College of International Education?suppose you are ahead or late of schedule one week in advance. You will be treated as waiver suppose you are overdue?two weeks?to register without valid reason.

    3.?International student?should?check in the dormitory with your original passport, and get?the key, dormitory card?and?bedding?after paying the dorm fees(600RMB/month/bed)at the reception counter of International?Students Dormitory. International students must finish the residence?registration at the local police station within 24 hours?after the entrance, otherwise you will be punished.?The staff of the dorm?will help the students who live in the dorm to process the residence?registration, while the householders take the responsibility to assist the students who live off the campus?to finish the residence?registration at the local police station.

    4. The following documents are required for?registration: original graduation certificate, passport,?original Admission Notice, JW202 Form,?and 8?copies of the?photo (the same size as in the passport). Registration?place: College of International Education.

    5. Also submit the other original documents once offered in your admission?application time except the above. You may fill Registration Form after your documents have been checked up inerrably. You will get the qualification to register and the relative certificates after you have paid the entire fees. The registration qualification will be cancelled suppose your entire fees?cannot be paid within 15 days after your arrival.?

    6. For the first time residence permit application, you are required to hold our certificate, original passport and the homepage copy, visa page copy, Foreigner Visa and Residence Permit Application Form, the second page of JW202 Form and Physical Examination Report (You will be asked to do the physical examination in Harbin Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, and pay it by yourself) to Exit-Entry Administration of Harbin Public Security Bureau?within 30 days after your arrival. You may modify or extend the?residence permit?by yourself?with our relative certificates.

    7. In order to ensure the international?students to get the essential medical guarantee during studying in China, we will buy the?unexpected injury medical insurance for every international student, which will be used for the hospitalization costs, but except the outpatient?costs and medicine costs. Please inform the teachers of CIE in advance once you need to be in hospital.

    8. When every semester begins, you must return back and register in the College of International Education?in the stated time, and pay up the tuition?at one time. The situation that you fail to register, pay the entire fee on time will be dealed with drop out of school of oneself.

    9.?Transportation Guide

    HIT Add: 92 West Dazhi Street, Nangang District, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150001 P. R. China

    CIE Add: 11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin, Heilongjiang 150001 P. R. China

    How can I get to Harbin Institute of Technology?(HIT) from the airport?

    Method 1: Take the Airport shuttle bus from the Airport to the terminal,?and take the public bus No.?82 to Harbin Institute of Technology Bus-stop.

    Method 2: Take a taxi to HIT.?It takes about 35 minutes at a cost of RMB 100-120.

    How can I get to HIT from the railway station?

    Method 1: Take the public bus No.11,?64,?107?to Harbin Institute of Technology Bus-stop.

    Method 2: Take a taxi to HIT. It's about 10 minutes and costs RMB 10.




    <menu id="uimoo"><tt id="uimoo"></tt></menu>
  • <menu id="uimoo"><strong id="uimoo"></strong></menu>